jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2008

tears dry on their own...


All I'll can ever be to you
Is a darkness that we know,
And this regret I got accustomed to.
Once it was so right
When we were at our high,
Waiting for you in the hotel at night.
It's my responsibility,
And you don't owe nothing to me,
But to walk away I have no capacity.
We could've never had it all,
We had to hit a wall,
So this is an inevitable withdrawal.
Even if I stop wanting you
A perspective pushes true,
I'll be some next man's other woman soon.
I couldn't play myself again,
I should just be my own best friend,
Not fuck myself in the head with stupid men.
He walks away,
The sun goes down,
He takes the day but I'm grown
And in your way,
In this blue shade
My tears dry on their own...
amy *
Todo lo que ha sido con el tiempo no es verdad. Entonces que pasa? Descubres tus propias mierdas.

No hay comentarios: