viernes, 10 de octubre de 2008

You Sent me flying

Lent you outsidaz and my new Badu while you were thinking I didn't have a clue tough to sort files with your voice in my head So then I bribed you downstairs with a malboro red so now I feel so small discovering you knew. How much more torture would you have put me through? you probably saw me laughing at all your jokesor how I did not mind when you stole all my smokes

And although my pride is not easily disturbed you sent me flying when you kicked me to the kerb With you battered jeans and your beastie tee Now I can't work like this with you next to me


And although he is nothing in the scheme of my years it just serves to blugdeon my futile tears And I'm not use to this, I observe, I don't chase So now I'm stuck with consequences, thrust in my face And the melodramas of my day delivery blows that surpass your rejection it just goes to show a simple attraction that reflects right back to me so I'm not as into you as I appear to be

And although my pride's not easily disturbed you sent me flying when you kicked me to the kerb With you battered jeans and your beastie tee Now I can't work like this with you next to me

His message was brutal but the delivery was kind maybe if I get this down I'll get it off my mind It serves to condition me and smoothen mi kinks despite my frustation for the way that he thinks and I knew the truth, when it came, would be to that effect At least you're attracted to me which I did not expect didn't think you get my number down and such but I never hated myself for my age so much

And although my pride's not easily disturbed you sent me flying when you kicked me to the kerb With you battered jeans and your beastie tee Now I can't work like this with you next to me

Te presté (el CD) de Outsidaz y el último de (Erykah) Badu, mientras pensaba que no tenías ninguna chance. Es complicado poner las cosas en orden con tu voz en mi cabeza, entonces te soborné escaleras abajo con un Marlboro rojo, y ahora me siento tan ridícula descubriendo que ya lo sabías... Cuántas torturas más tenés para hacerme sufrir? Probablemente me viste reírme de todos tus chistes, y de cómo no me avivé cuando te robabas todos mis cigarros.

Coro* Y a pesar de que mi orgullo no se perturba fácilmente, me mandaste a volar cuando de una patada me tiraste a la calle, con tus jeans gastados y tu remera de los Beastie, ahora no ni puedo trabajar contigo cerca mío.

Y a pesar de que él no está para nada en el rango de mis años, esto sirve para derramar mis inútiles lágrimas. No estoy acostumbrada a eso, yo observo... no me persigo, y ahora estoy pagando las consecuencias refregadas en mi cara. Y los melodramas de mi día me hacen estallar, y eso sobrepasa a tu rechazo, solamente muestra que era una simple atracción y me hace reflexionar, que al final,no soy tanto para tí como parecía.

Coro*

Su mensaje fué brutal pero su entrega era amable, quizás si no le doy importancia lograré sacármelo de la cabeza, esto contribuye a ponerme en condiciones y a enderezar mis torceduras, a pesar de mi frustración por lo que él piensa. Yo sabía la verdad, y que cuando llegara iba a tener ese efecto. Por lo menos tú estás atraído hacia mí, lo cual yo no esperaba, no pensé que llegaras a tanto, pero nunca me odié a mí misma tanto por mi edad.

Coro*

No hay comentarios: